Double Up Digital is looking for an experienced content strategist to join our digital marketing & web design team in Atlanta. This position will work directly with our account managers to help strategize, implement and manage content efforts related to client and internal campaigns.
We’re looking for an individual who is comfortable writing various types of ad copy but also able to manage the content procurement and optimization process with 3rd party writers. Ideal candidates have a strong understanding of SEO principles, familiarity with WordPress, and experience in identifying analytics trends to gauge performance. Other facets of content development in this role include website copy for new and existing clients, email campaign messaging, link building strategies, and on-page optimization tactics.
We are looking for a self-starter with strong leadership skills that can regularly provide outside-the-box content strategies and instill confidence in all clients they communicate with.
A team-player mentality and outgoing personality traits are something we value tremendously.
We produce results. It’s that simple. And we need someone who does the same.
- Regularly manage, optimize, and publish content from 3rd party writers. This includes identifying topics, providing clear instructions to writers, then editing/optimizing content based on fundamental SEO principles.
- Link Building. You’ll work with our digital marketing team to help expand on our current link building strategies and build backlinks based on analytic trends.
- On-Page Optimization. You’ll help identify areas for improvement through reporting tools like Google Analytics, SEMrush, Search Console, etc. and implement changes based on supporting data.
- Email Marketing. You’ll work closely with our team to build out email campaigns in various Marketing Automation tools. While this role will focus mainly on content development, experience in Marketing Automation workflows is a huge plus.
- Social Media Publishing. You’ll build organic social media calendars with unique posts for various platforms like Facebook, LinkedIn & Twitter.
Content Strategist Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising, Journalism or equivalent industry experience is required
- Proven content strategy and project management experience.
- Sound knowledge of content management systems, keyword research tools, social media platforms, search engine optimization (SEO), and search engine marketing (SEM).
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Exceptional marketing and collaborative skills.
- Effective communication skills & experience in speaking with clients and reporting on campaign performance.
About Double Up Digital
We are a full-service digital marketing agency committed to producing measurable results for our clients through digital marketing services as well as cutting edge, custom websites that are all designed to help our clients succeed.
As a rapidly growing company, we want to work with individuals who share that same passion and want to be a part of our growth. We give you the environment and tools needed to be successful.
We just moved into our new office space with WeWork in Colony Square in Midtown, which comes with great office amenities, like cold brew on tap and free parking, and is close to Piedmont Park and everything Midtown has to offer.
It’s not all about meetings and optimization strategy, we also like to have fun! While we are committed to results for our clients, we’re just as committed to happy employees and balanced, comfortable lifestyles.
We offer full employee benefits including health insurance, 401k matching and unlimited vacation. Learn more here: https://doubleup.digital/careers/