Double Up Digital is looking for digital marketing Rockstar to fill our Director of Paid Marketing role and join our team in Atlanta. The Director of Paid Marketing will work with closely with account managers to strategize, help implement and manage all paid marketing campaigns for our clients. We primarily work with the following platforms:
- Google Ads
- Bing Ads
If you need your hand held for strategy, implementation, or management, this is probably not the position for you.
We are looking for a self-starter with strong leadership skills that can regularly provide outside-the-box paid marketing strategies and instill confidence in all clients they communicate with.
A team-player mentality and outgoing personality traits are something we value tremendously.
We produce results. It’s that simple. And we need someone who does the same.
An ideal candidate also has experience on the organic side and marketing automation, as you’ll also work closely with our Director of Organic to ensure cohesive client strategies.
- Create and strategize thoughtful paid marketing campaigns – Your overall goal is to ensure success with all current and future paid marketing campaigns. You’ll also help in the sales process by identifying the best potential campaigns that’ll produce positive ROIs.
- Manage and improve processes – You’ll oversee account managers and strategists to ensure campaigns are performing well. We’ll want you to improve upon current processes for weekly management and monitoring to help maximize efficiency. We need a highly-organized rockstar who isn’t afraid to provide new direction.
- Optimize, report and instill confidence – On a monthly basis, you’ll report on past performance and recommend new tasks and initiatives for each client to help improve performance and their overall bottom line. You’ll need to be very proficient in analyzing campaign data in Google Analytics and other platforms in order to provide best recommendations. You will be speaking with clients regularly so a certain level of confidence when speaking is imperative. Essentially, you should have confidence in the recommendations you provide because, well, they should work if you are a rock star 🙂
- Love what you do – loving what you do involves constantly staying on top of trends, coming up with new trends and simply trying to stay ahead of the competition. Our team embodies that same enthusiasm.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing or equivalent industry experience is required
- Solid experience leading, implementing and managing digital advertising campaigns
- We need this person to be extremely familiar with each paid platform
- Experience in speaking with clients and reporting on campaign performance
- Confidence & sense of humor
- Excellent organizational skills
- Love for pizza
About Double Up Digital:
We are a boutique agency committed to producing measurable results for our clients.
In addition to digital marketing services, we build kickass websites that are designed to convert. We’re growing rapidly. We want to work with individuals who share that passion and want to be a part of that growth.
We like to have fun! While we are committed to results, we’re just as committed to happy employees and balanced, comfortable lifestyles.
We just moved into our new 19-person office at Colony Square in Midtown. It includes all the amenities provided with WeWork membership. There is a Chik-fil-a and Moe’s within the building and Piedmont Park is just a few blocks away.
We offer full employee benefits including health insurance, 401k matching and unlimited vacation. Learn more here: https://doubleup.digital/careers/