Double Up Digital is looking for a Paid Marketing Strategist to join our team in our Atlanta office. The Paid Marketing Strategist will create and manage all digital marketing campaign strategies and properties to promote the company’s clients and their products.
The ideal candidate is a self-starter, loves a challenge, and has a passion for learning. To be successful, the Paid Marketing Strategist must have the ability to think strategically. This person must be able to analyze performance/data and evaluate to determine the best course of action.
We have some complex clients that will require unique strategies and ability to understand how each business works is paramount. We need someone who really understands each stage of the funnel and how to implement strategies that’ll impact each stage effectively.
- Create and strategize – Develop comprehensive paid marketing strategies for clients to generate traffic and convert leads from from different platforms. Build monthly task lists for team to execute and provide recommendations on implementation.
- Measure – Report on the performance of all paid marketing campaigns and compare to the goals required. Conduct testing on paid marketing strategies to ensure success.
- Optimize and iterate – Strategize Client’s brand and market effectiveness by developing goals both short and long-term. Provide recommendations on how to improve existing campaigns ongoing.
The things that will set you apart:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equal industry experience in marketing is required
- Experience leading and managing digital advertising campaigns
- Proven experience in a similar position
- Expert in Facebook/Instagram ad campaigns
- Expert in Google Ads campaigns
- Smart Shopping
- Solid understanding of advertising platforms and helpful tools
- Requires no hand-holding – can execute strategies confidently and relay steps to team on how to implement most effectively
- LinkedIn Ads experience
- Sense of humor