Double Up Digital is looking for a sales representative to join our team in our Atlanta office. This person will actively seek out and engage prospective customers to sell our product and/or services.
The ideal candidate is results-driven, hungry for customer acquisition, and passionate about contributing to top-line revenue growth.
- Demonstrate, promote, and sell Double Up Digital’s services – Strategically present functionality and key value propositions to prospective customers.
- Develop and foster relationships – Maintain close communications with prospects to close sales and promote customer retention.
- Meet and exceed targets – Achieve monthly and quarterly individual and team goals for new customer acquisition.
- Track progress and results – Record prospect interactions and track goal attainment in CRM system.
- Research and understand target market – Stay abreast of industry trends, best practices, and Double Up Digital’s overall market opportunity.
- 1-2 years experience selling a product or service
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Excellent ability to manage and build relationships
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed acquisition goals
- Advanced skills in communicating, selling and negotiating
- Unrelenting drive to understand and meet prospective customer needs
- Familiarity with CRM systems (Pipedrive experience preferred)
About Double Up Digital
We are a full-service digital marketing agency committed to producing measurable results for our clients through digital marketing services as well as cutting edge, custom websites that are all designed to help our clients succeed.
As a rapidly growing company, we want to work with individuals who share that same passion and want to be a part of our growth. We give you the environment and tools needed to be successful.
We just moved into our new office space with WeWork in Colony Square in Midtown, which comes with great office amenities, like cold brew on tap and free parking, and is close to Piedmont Park and everything Midtown has to offer.
It’s not all about meetings and optimization strategy, we also like to have fun! While we are committed to results for our clients, we’re just as committed to happy employees and balanced, comfortable lifestyles.
We offer full employee benefits including health insurance, 401k matching and unlimited vacation. Learn more here: https://doubleup.digital/careers/